• Instagram - Riverside Church
  • Facebook - Riverside Church
  • Spotify - Riverside Church
  • iTunes
  • YouTube - Riverside Church
  • Twitter - Riverside Church

© 2019 Riverside Church

8660 Daniels Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33912

(239) 689-9000

site proudly designed by Hannaford Creative

Riverside Staff & Elders

GROUPS & REDEMPTIVE COMMUNITY PASTOR

PETER DAHLIN

Peter was born in Wyoming, but did most of his growing up in the Chicago area. He met his wife Rhonda while in college at Moody Bible Institute.  They have been 99% happily married since 1994.  Peter is usually the cause of the other 1%.

 

This is not their first time to Florida.  Peter and Rhonda lived in Destin, FL from 1999-2006.  During that time their two kids were born Florida natives.  They have a son, Pierson, born in 2002, and a daughter, Sydney, born in 2004.

 

Peter joined the staff in March 2020 as the Groups and Redemptive Community Pastor.  It is his heart to see Jesus bring healing through His grace, word, and people.  Jesus’ grace brings us into community with God and each other.  That is where we come alive… in community with God and others. 

Peter will rarely turn down an opportunity to play disc golf, ball golf or pickleball.  Getting on the ocean is always a joy whether it is fishing or scuba.  God has made an amazing world.